Mother nature is an incredible mother. She heals with love, she sends energy out to guide you, she even gives you all you need in order to thrive in this life. This one life we get to live.
But we get distracted.
We forget that she is here for us. We forget that we are her top priority and our health and well being is the main goal in this whole damn thing. So let’s stop for a freaking second here people and take a deep breath. Do it with me now….
See, now don’t you feel just a tad bit more centered. Now that you are in the right mindset, let’s talk about the essential oil called Arborvitae. It comes from the tree of life. I mean hello!!! The tree of life, why wouldn’t you want this oil to be apart of your daily routine. And meditation.
Arborvitae is a powerful cleansing and purifying oil. When used for meditation it has been said that is rejuvenates your soul and spirit and cleanses the bad energy away. And let me tell you, you feel that the moment you apply it. It has this woody, warm earthy aroma that just brings peace to your soul and connects you to earth.
This specific Arborvitae oil is harvested from the Thuja plicata tree that is native to North America. While it comes from a tree, the sourcing method used for this oil is still respectful to mother nature. It is distilled from residual wood materials to ensure that no tree is unnecessarily harvested for production.
It has specific chemical compounds that make it a wonderful insect repellant. As well as, an incredible preserving agent for wood.
How the heck do you use this amazing oil?
- Add a few drops to wrist, ankles and behind the neck for a fantastic insect repellant.
- Use during meditation to bring peace to your soul.
- Make a wood polish. (Surprise, recipe will be included below. Can I get a heck yes!)
- Add to diffuser for overall calming relief, and to keep insects away.
- Apply to bottoms of feet and/or spine with a carrier oil to help with bacterial support.
- Apply to chest with carrier oil to provide possible respiratory issues relief
- Diffuse or apply to temples and back of neck for grounding effect.
- Add 10-20 drops in glass spray bottle with water to use as a protecting solution on surface areas or hands.
Are you super excited yet about this beautiful oil?
I know I am, in fact, I have some on as I share this with you!
If you are wondering where in the world do you buy this oil, well it just so happens I have a fancy little link. If you have more in-depth questions about buying the oil or about the oil itself please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to share more!
And now as promised here is your all natural wood polish:
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup of vinegar
- Add olive oil and vinegar to glass spray bottle.
- Add your 10 drops of Arborvitae essential oil.
- Shake your booty while holding the spray bottle!
- Apply to microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfacing clean.
Repeat every 2-3 months or as often as needed.
Damn, now how easy was that, and you have a fantastic all natural wood polisher that is not only safe to breathe in but will calm your ass while you’re cleaning.
Score and score!
Happy Tree of Life People!
Don’t be scared to reach out y’all. I would love to share any and all information around oils and why I choose doTERRA to help heal me and my family.